Job Ref Number: 621RS
Position: Electrical Design Engineer (Building Services)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Type: Permanant
This company provides mechanical and electrical consultancy services to the residential, commercial, retail, sports, leisure, healthcare, educational, municipal, high tech and pharmaceutical sectors. The company is a young, motivated and driven company, composed of highly qualified, commercially aware engineers with good industry experience. They have a great team environment and as a company they invest heavily in the staff that they employ. They have modern offices with a gym based in the building.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ideally Lead projects from concept stage to completion
- Liaise with clients, architects and project managers both internally and externally
- Design of Electrical Building Services systems for a range of projects
- Deep knowledge of ETCI, CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards
- Production of detailed Schematics
- Mentoring of junior engineering staff
- Prepare detailed tender packages and monitor installation/quality on site until project completion
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team player
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, REVIT an advantage
- The role will be primarily office based but will involve some site attendances
- Be capable of taking the lead on projects would be an advantage
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
If you’re interested in this role, kindly forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in a word format to Rob.
For suitable candidates, you will receive an email containing the Initial Questions.