Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking a BIM Technician to work in Dublin for our client, a Leading Construction Main ContactingCompany.
What you have to do
- Setup of additional Revit families as required
- Work under direction of BIM Manager and BIM Coordinator.
- Ensure construction documents are accurately represented in BIM models
- Collaborate and Coordinate with other disciplines / design changes and model challenges
- Adhere to BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria
- Follow BIM content standards and development procedures
- Prepare models and content for BIM Coordination Meetings
- Maintain Project standards in relation to CDE upload for all file formats as required.
- Leveraging BIM software and tools as a methodology to deliver Information for clients
- Input Asset information to model elements to Cobie standard as required.
- Attend site as required to confirm model & drawing accuracy
What you need to have
- BIM Modelling for MEP, Civils Systems (Essential)
- High level of communication and good technical / IT skills
- Extremely proficient in Revit MEP, Revit Structure, Revit Architecture, Navisworks Manage, Point Cloud Data, AutoCAD,
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- General understanding of interoperability between software used to accomplish discipline tasks
- Relevant BIM accredited Qualification (Level 6 NFQ & above)
- 3+ years industry experience actively working on projects producing construction documents using Autodesk Revit
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael for more information.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.