Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to work in Dublin for a Leading Consultancy.
What you have to do
- Lead projects from concept stage to completion
- Liaise with clients, architects and project managers
- Specification and design of Electrical Building Services systems for a range of projects
- Lead the Electrical Services design for a range of projects
- Design and specification of electrical services for various types of buildings and sectors
- Production of detailed Schematics
- Develop the electrical design standards within the organisation
- Mentoring of junior engineering staff
- Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation/quality on site until project completion
- Tender report / analysis / recommendations
- Develop project scope with design team / client
- The role will be primarily office based but will involve some site attendances
What you need to have
- Honours Degree - Chartered an advantage but not essential
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Position requires thorough knowledge of electrical design and engineering techniques
- Deep knowledge of ETCI, CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Very good proactive communicator
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Autocad, Dialux, Amtech, REVIT an advantage
- Produce budgets and reports for clients
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael for more information.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.