Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to work in Dublin to work alongside our client, a Leading Civil Engineering Company..
What you have to do
- Lead the Mechanical Services design for a range of projects
- Design and specification of mechanical services for various types of buildings and sectors
- Production of detailed Schematics
- Develop the mechanical design standards within the organisation
- Mentoring of junior engineering staff
- Lead projects from concept stage to completion
- Liaise with clients, architects and project managers
- Specification and design of Mechanical Building Services systems for a range of projects
- Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation/quality on site until project completion
- Tender report / analysis / recommendations
- Develop project scope with design team / client
- Produce budgets and reports for clients
- The role will be primarily office based but will involve some site attendances
What you need to have
- Honours Degree - Chartered an advantage but not essential
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Position requires thorough knowledge of mechanical design and engineering techniques.
- Deep knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards.
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Very good proactive communicator.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Autocad, REVIT an advantage
- Be capable of taking the lead on projects with minimal input from management team
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael for more information.
Job 36539 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.