My client are a growing construction company who work on largescale projects across education, healthcare and residential sectors. Due to company expansion they are now looking for a Planner to join their team!
In return they are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Car Allowance
- 31 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) rising to 34 with service
- Pension Scheme
- Regular Opportunities to work from home
- Life Assurance
Their ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience creating programmes for largescale new build project valued from €10M+
- A background working for a main contractor.
- Excellent IT skills and previous experience using ASTA.
- The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Duties will include:
- Working on projects from preconstruction stage through to completion.
- Producing well-constructed and considered tender programmes.
- Providing technical bid and methodology submissions for tenders.
- Successfully monitoring and updating construction and contractual programmes.
- Presenting progress information in meetings.
- Identifying programme risks.
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV.
V7 Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer who are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.