I am currently recruiting for a highly successful Modular Design consultancy based in Northern Dublin.
My client is offering an experienced Structural engineer the opportunity to work on the design of large scale modular builds such as housing schemes to the value of 3BN Euros, healthcare facilities such as radio therapy units and educational builds for example universities and schools.
With a quick turn over of projects the successful Structural Engineer will have exposure to a very diverse and extensive project pipeline.
Additionally, the in-house design team is just a short walk away from the construction and build centre meaning that you will be able to see you designs come to life and provide your expert advice and oversight from start to finish.
Day to day you will;
- Represent the company at various design meetings with external clients such as architects and site engineers.
- Lead projects internally
- Coordinate, mentor and manage junior team members
- Review own and others work
- Maintain your knowledge and keep up to date with industry standards
- Chartered or relevant professional membership (IStructE etc)
- Knowledge of various building materials (steel, masonry, timber and glass)
- A history of leading a design team is advantageous
- Proven track record of working on Structural design
- Familiar with all common construction materials
- €45,000 - €55,000 (Experience dependant)
- Flexible working
- Matched pension
- Life assurance
- 21 days annual leave + Statutory
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or get in touch with Connor Sandison in our Dublin office for further information.
We understand the importance of confidentiality and would NEVER send your personal details to any of our clients before gaining your consent. So, rest assured when you hit 'Apply' your CV will not be forwarded to our client until such time as you have given us permission to do so.