Junior Geotechnical Engineer - Dublin- £negotiable
This client is a well-established, award winning consultancy with multiple offices across the UK and considered to have the largest geotechnical and contaminated land departments in the country.
My client has a large portfolio of clients from: residential, rail, construction, energy and building restoration and are now looking for a Junior Geotechincal Engineer to carry on the good work and join their team in Dublin.
Key responsibilities include:
- Completing both field and office based projects to a high standard
- Carrying out detailed geotechnical calculations and analysis
- Providing technical support in geotechnical projects including field investigation, design and construction and geotechnical analysis
- Help formulate geotechnical designs e.g. piled foundations, slope stability etc..
- Liaising and reporting to more senior staff members
Needed qualifications and experience:
- Relevant in degree e.g Civil Engineering
- Relevant MSc e.g geography, geology
- Ability to work as a team player with good communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to travel to different sites
- Demonstrated a previous interest in working in the engineering sector
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If this position sounds of interest, please contact Beth Cook at Penguin Recruitment on: (phone number removed) for a confidential chat or alternatively, you can send a copy of your CV to: (url removed).