About the role:
Zenith Technologies are currently looking to hire Senior MES Engineer (Werum PAS-X) to be based on site of our biotech client in Dublin.
- Create business process flow diagram for pharmaceutical product recipes based on the paper batch record or source documents
- Gather MES Site specific requirement analysis to develop URS and FRS
- Logically breakdown the recipes/Mfg. process to configure the recipe in to Werum PAS-X
- Develop/create MBR design elements (building blocks) and workflows in Werum PAS-X for repetitive use in MBR creation to expedite the process
- Gather master data and configure in Werum PAS-X Development/Quality/Production Environment.
- Integrating Werum PAS- X with SAP and other automation systems using standard interface component of MBR design.
- Lead the recipe design session with business process SMEs
- Design MBR/recipe, equipment workflow/ status diagram based on the Business process flow
- Create solution design and configuration document
- Prepare key user training documents and impart key user training
- Provide assistance in business SOP creation
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or a related field (Technology Management; Chemical Engineering)
- Senior level Werum PAS-X experience desired
- Total 5+ years of hands-on experience on MES Product, Min 2+ years in MBR designing role
- Werum PAS-X product hands-on experience for Full application configurations including interface with SAP and automation systems
- In-depth of knowledge of Bio Pharma processes
- Creation of business process flow diagram
- Master Batch Record creation in Werum PAS-X
- Knowledge on Industry Standards S88 and ISA S95
- Pharmaceutical validation concept
- cGMP and GDP standards and GAMP Standards
- Good verbal, written communication
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.