About the Role:
Zenith Technologies is looking to hire Automation Technical Lead who will be responsible of overall coordination of applications on site of our global biotech client in Dublin West. Reporting to the overall Automation Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the integration of Level 2 and Level 3 systems (DeltaV, OEM, PI, MES).
Contract duration: This role is initially 6 months in duration with the potential of being a longer term.
- Project execution plan
- Day to day management of system integrator
- Allocation of weekly objectives against project schedule
- Definition of Data Integrity Strategy
- Preparation for Request for Proposal to PAS suppliers
- Preparation of Functional Requirement Specifications
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Proven experience as an Automation Lead in a Pharma/Biotech environment
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting automation solutions for clients in the Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology industries
- Excellent knowledge of DCS (Emerson DeltaV), MES, OSI-PI, PLCs systems
- Good knowledge of GAMP lifecycle and quality management processes employed in the pharmaceutical sector
- Leadership abilities, works well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter who can get the job done despite obstacles
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Chemical, Electrical or Bio-Process Engineering, or related field
*Further details on role available to short listed candidates
**Shortlisted applicants who fit the requirements outlined above will be contacted for screen call before being presented to Engineering Management and / or client for technical consideration
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.