What you will do:
- Develop communications and actively promote information security awareness among all staff. Advise internal organizations on best practices for securely managing information as well as assist with the design & implementation of a formal security awareness/training program for Information Security & Compliance.
- Monitor all types of access to protect the confidentiality and integrity of customer and employee data and ensure compliance with organization policies and standards.
- Provide input to audit log requirements/designs and periodically check audit logs to ensure these are being maintained to agreed retention levels.
- Participate in both project and operationally focused work regarding end user Security Protection technologies and implementing standards/processes. Participate in the implementation of recommendations arising from vulnerability assessments and other potential threats.
- Responsible for network security and perform onsite IT Security audits.
You will ideally have:
- A degree in computer science or IT Security or a combination of equivalent professional training and security industry certifications, combined with 3+ years related work experience.
- Worked with SIEM, Data Loss Protection, Vulnerability Management, Forensics, IDS/IPS, privilege and identity management as well as software and security architectures, like NISt and ISO27001;
- Endpoint Detection and Response tools such as Crowdstrike/Cylance/Carbon Black desirable.
- Knowledge of industry standard processes (SDLC, CMMI, Change Mgmt, ITIL,OWASP)
- Knowledge of network and host-based intrusion detection (NDS/HDS), non-repudiation, access control, network security, threat modelling, SSL/TLS, Digital Signatures, auditing architectures, application vulnerabilities and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) is desired.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.