We have an immediate requirement for IT Laboratory Systems Engineer to provide IT support for Quality and Information Systems on site of our global biotech client based in Dublin.
- Manage any required contracts with vendors or third parties and ensure all parties are aware of their responsibilities
- Manage Vendor and Staff Access requests.
- Perform Annual User Access reviews and post vendor Maintenance Reviews.
- Ensures that systems are robust, reliable and available to meet business demand
- Ensures that systems are maintained in a compliant manner according to the quality system
- Ensures systems have appropriate disaster recovery plans and processes including contingency plans
- Troubleshoot Operating System and Software issues if required
- Proactively engage with Quality and Laboratory teams to encourage the use of technology to maximize efficiency, capacity and reliability or operations
- Develop innovative approaches to solve business challenges with current or new technology
- Plan and execute Quality & Laboratory information systems projects including the building configuration of PC’s for use in a GLP environment according to GAMP 5 and CFR 21.
- Coach system users in the complaint and efficient use of their systems
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- Min of 3 years’ experience supporting Quality and/or Laboratory information systems in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery and management of information systems
- Working knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle, and appropriate development methodologies for information systems
- Knowledge of technical diagrams, process flowcharting and project management using MS Office applications, including MS Project and MS Visio and similar applications
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Technical, Project and interpersonal skills, including but not limited to the following: client interfacing and resolution of client concerns, project definition and business case development, proactive support and resolution of issues, technical guidance from concept to delivery, system delivery, commissioning and validation.
*Further details on role available to short listed candidates
**Shortlisted applicants who fit the requirements outlined above will be contacted for screen call before being presented to Engineering Management and / or client for technical consideration
Zenith Technologies, now a Cognizant Company is a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through our knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, we deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance. Our specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services. Operating across 5 continents and with over 850 skilled employees, Zenith partners with the leading Life Sciences companies globally to provide performance improvements, reduced costs and improve time to market
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.