37.5 hours per week
Premium overtime (time and a half)
4 weeks paid holiday
Syntech are looking for an experienced Tool Grinder to join a leading manufacturing business based in Leinster, Ireland. The successful Tool grinder will need to set and operate 5 axis CNC Grinding machines (Walter grinders) and perform regular changeovers.
Tool grinder duties:
- Setup and operate equipment to perform complex machining operations to close tolerance customer specification.
- Set up and perform grinding operations, on the form of both relieved and profile ground cutters. Ensure that specified clearance and rake angles are maintained according to cutter diameters and types of material being machined.
- Operate 5 axis CNC grinding machines to sharpen and recondition carbide end mills and drills.
- Proven Tool Grinding experience (Walters, Star, Zoller, Rollomatic, Schutte etc etc)
- Producing parts for various industries (medical, automotive, aerospace, oil&gas etc)
- Computer literate with excellent problem-solving skills
- Well established precision manufacturing business in Leinster, Ireland.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.