Graduate Acoustic Consultant - Dublin
Our client is a multidisciplinary environmental consultancy who specialise in the energy sector. They have offices across the UK and are looking to recruit several aspiring Acousticians to join their team in their new Dublin offices!
This is a fantastic opportunity for graduates who are looking to develop their career not only in Acoustics but in the renewable industry sector as well; here you will have the chance to work on a wide range of exciting projects.
- Educated to MSc/BSc level in Acoustics or another relevant discipline.
- IOA membership is advantageous.
- Full UK driving license.
- Preparation of fee proposals.
- Undertake assessments and surveys.
- Assist the team in projects.
- Environmental Impact Assessments.
Our client will offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Performance based bonuses.
- Continued professional development and training opportunities.
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics or Air Quality, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Lavender (phone number removed) or email (url removed) . We have many more vacancies available on our website at (url removed). This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.