The roles will include carrying out Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation duties in line with plant requirements.
Specific duties will include :
- Preventative and Corrective Maintenance on all types of Mechanical / Electrical Equipment .
- Ensure all systems operate as per operating procedures
- Electro-mechanical repairs to PLC-controlled process equipment and plant utilities. Must be experienced in Electrics, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, PLCs.
- Calibrations of Instruments – Temperatures, Pressures, weight, Flow etc.
- Technical support for the plant facilities & services
- Support Production and Maintenance Teams in Achieving Targets
- Closely monitor machine performance.
- Update the maintenance management system, records of all changes, stores transactions made and work carried out using CMMS.
- To be observant & work off your own initiative when a fault is detected & to take action based on your best judgement on whether to effect immediate repair or not.
- Co-operate and participate fully in training and development in cross-skilling and other job-related competencies.
Requirements / Education:
- Trades /Cert/Diploma Qualification in Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation.
- Experience of working within a maintenance environment - ideally regulated / high volume
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initative
- Must be available for shift work
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.