About the role:
We are looking to hire an MES Werum PAS-X System Lead to join our Dublin team. The successful candidate will work closely with one of our major clients to provide MES strategy, global standardisation, best practice/standards development, deployment, management, and operational support across the pharma/biopharma supply chain.
This role can facilitate remote, Zenith office or customer site based work, depending on suitability. Excellent opportunities exist for career progression within this expanding global team.
Business Unit and Location
Dublin MES Team, Europe – remote work is possible
Further details on role
- Lead for the MES Core versions and related services, e.g. Patch Management. Interaction with Werum on Core related issues.
- Sustain activities for Core related service capabilities, e.g. maintain Core specifications and agreed Core environments.
- System administration and configuration management activities for the agreed Core environments.
- Define and initiate changes to existing Core versions. Install and (challenge) test delivered changes to existing Core versions (New Release, Patches or hot fixes) on agreed Core environments.
- Support deployment of tested Core changes to agreed Production environments.
- Update existing Core documents to align with delivered Core changes.
- Provide technical guidance and support to sites when required.
- Suitability degree qualified engineer with at least 5 years’ experience of Werum PAS-X in a pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical environment (candidates with experience in other MES platforms will also be considered)
- Excellent knowledge of interfaces between PAS-X and other systems (e.g. interfaces to automation layer and to the ERP layer).
- Excellent database knowledge.
- Experience of working within the Pharma/Biopharma industry.
- Experience of multi-site MES deployments.
- Experience of weigh & dispense functionality, EBR functionality, e-log books etc.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.