We are seeking a Clerk of Works / NEC Supervisor to join a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy on a long term contract basis in Belfast. The selected NEC Supervisor will be working nights on a rail project on a contract basis.
The successful Clerk of Works / NEC Supervisor will be responsible for inspecting construction work and monitoring progress to ensure it complies with contractual drawings, standards, and requirements. This role will see you preparing reports with supporting information and undertaking snagging inspections, as well as identifying any discrepancies. This role may also involve some travel, so a flexible work approach is ideal.
- Strong knowledge of Building Regulations and NHBC requirements
- Extensive experience working with NEC contracts
- Experience of undertaking inspections of building works in progress
- Proven background working on site design implementation for p-way renewals
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Ability to read drawings, issue site reports, and research technical data
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Well organised with good time management skills
- Possession of a network rail medical card is essential
Candidates must be willing to work night shifts.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Olivia Woods on (phone number removed) or email olivia.woods @ (url removed) and quote 19745OXW, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.