Beehive Recruitment is on the lookout for a Contracts Manager in the Dublin area. The company is question is a building contractor and is recognised as one of Ireland's leading construction companies, with a turnover in excess of £300m p/a.
Beehive's client is expanding their portfolio from large scale commercial, and residential projects to include data centres and pharmaceutical manufacturing plants. The new hire of Contracts Manager will play a key part in this addition and will be responsible for first-line management of the contracts team including Project Managers, Site Managers and Site Supervisors.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Overall responsibility for the management of a number of contracts.
- To ensure each contract is delivered safely, on the programme, within budget and to the required standard of quality.
- To encourage, mentor, and coach the contracts management team
- To develop effective working relationships with clients and consultants
- Commercial awareness of contracts to maximise profitability
- Acting as the first point of contact for the contract operations team to offer support and advice
- Responsible for the management, planning, programming & phasing of all projects
- Ensuring compliance with all aspects of both Health & Safety Legislation and internal H&S Management System
- Managing your team; setting objectives and developing people within it
- Managing effective meetings; pre-start, hand-over meetings, sub-contractor progress, contract progress, internal team meetings as required
- Candidates must have experience in data centres - and or - pharmaceutical plants.
- 10 + years experience in a similar role.
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply to the ad and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.