Beehive Recruitment is on the lookout for a Project Manager in the Dublin area. The company is question is a building contractor and is recognised as one of Ireland's leading construction companies, with a turnover in excess of £300m p/a.
Beehive's client is expanding their portfolio from large scale commercial, and residential projects to include data centres and pharmaceutical manufacturing plants. The new hire of Project Manager will play a key part in this addition and will be responsible for first-line management.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Attending and leading site meetings with clients
- Read and work from specifications and drawings
- Ensure all Health and Safety standards are adhered to
- Programme and ensure all works are on schedule
- Oversee site staff and sub-contractors
- Oversee highly specialist subcontractors
- Candidates must have experience in data centres - and or - pharmaceutical plants.
- 10 + year's experience in a similar role.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply to the ad and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.