We are currently recruiting for a District Manager for a fantastic, well known big box retailer who are enjoying an exciting period of growth and success. We have an exciting opportunity to join the retailer as a District Manager in Ireland.
The role of a District Manager is diverse, challenging, rewarding and hugely enjoyable; this really is a role that lets you use your retail skills and experience. Working for one of the largest and most successful retailers across the globe, the long term career prospects are amazing.
As a District Manager you will represent the brand at all times, have a strong focus with your customers as well as driving and inspiring your team to achieve and exceed targets.
- Lead a large team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times
- Experience of managing a large area
- Customer centric; ensure the team interact with customers at all times
- Make commercial decisions that benefit the company
- Manage the performance of the management team
- Responsible for all appraisals and performance reviews
- Operationally strong with a focus on delivery and productivity
- Drive sales and performance with your management team
- Recruit, induct and train a team to focus on sales and adding value to the sales process
- Commercially aware and able to understand business performance and react to areas that are under performing
- Incentives staff to achieve targets and KPI's
As a District Manager you will be a credible presence in your store and must be able to support colleagues across your area. It is important that you can work on retail projects and new initiatives as and when required.
The role of a District Manager is an exciting challenge; the role gives you the chance to continue your career development with a retailer who can offer genuine progression, career growth and personal development. If you are seeking a role that offers a challenge, a change to work with amazing products and the opportunity to enjoy what you do!
Our client has a excellent salary of up to €45,000 plus care and with bonuses and a high earning potential.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.