My client is looking to hire a Project Manager – Computer Aided Facilities Management system (CAFM) to join their team.
My client is instigating a project to install a new CAFM system into a large PPP contract. The contract delivers full facilities management services to 14 primary care health centres across Ireland. This role will join the team’s IT department tasked with delivering the new CAFM system and integrating it with the Building Management System, Building Information System and the handheld devices used by the mobile workforce. This team report into the IT Director delivering the project for the Head of FM Ireland. The project is very high profile and has top-level sponsorship from the US parent company.
It is envisaged the project will take 12 months; 6 months to procure and install the new CAFM system and then a further 6 months to undertake the necessary systems integration required.
Specifically, this role will bring CAFM technical, operational and implementation expertise into the team. The core objective will be to make sure that the CAFM provider delivers a fully functioning CAFM system to current day functional expectations.
This position is based in Dublin or can be home-based with travel within Ireland. The right candidate will have excellent knowledge and experience of implementing CAFM systems with strong communication and Project Management skills.
- Bring detail knowledge of best practice CAFM outputs and implementation processes to the team
- Develop clear output specifications for the CAFM vendor to make sure the system outputs are to current market experience and the clients’ expectations.
- Lead system testing to make sure CAFM vendor deliverables are fit for purpose.
- Work with the in-house Learning and development team to develop training materials and courses
- Work with the wider IT team to make sure all handheld devices integrate correctly into the CAFM system.
- With the system, specialists make sure the Building Management and Building Information systems are correctly integrated into the CAFM system.
- Lead/Project Managed systems implementation projects.
- Experience of operating and implementing a Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) system
- Experience of delivering system development or implementation via 3rd party vendors.
- Experience of working on a Facilities Management PFI/PPP contract
- Experience of integrating other Facilities Management systems into a CAFM system e.g., Building Management systems, Building Information Management systems.
- Experience of delivering remote multi-site Facilities management. As opposed to just having worked on single-site FM contracts where all delivery staff are site-based.
- Middle to senior positions incredible Facilities Management delivery business/consultancy or has client managed significantly sized Facilities Management contracts.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience working with CAFM systems.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.