2nd Line Support Engineer Dublin €38-45k
My client based in Dublin has an immediate requirement to recruit an additional 2nd Line Support Engineer to join an established team providing remote support to their client base and project work on client site in the Dublin area.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience providing technical support in a Windows environment, able to work autonomously and enjoy keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
- Provide 2nd line Support
- Provide support and guidance to the 1st Line Engineers
- Project work
- To remain current with technologies and offer high quality guidance and advice resolution
- Strong knowledge of Windows O/S and associated technologies
- Group Policies and Active Directory
- Exchange / Office 365
- Windows Server 2016/19
- Basic networking, firewalls, WAN, LAN
- Virtualisation, ideally VMWare
- Comfortable liaising with technical and non-technical users
- A driving license is a must
If you want to be part of a dynamic and fast-growing company my client will want to hear from you, so please apply now with a copy of your CV!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.