The Main Contractor:
One of Ireland's leading Main Contractor's working on €multi-million projects across the country including a large data centre, hospitals, apartments, hotels, motorways and bridges.
With multiple projects in the pipeline our client currently have a permanent position for a strong Senior Engineer to work on a high profile €multi-million project in Dublin city, close to Rialto.
Senior Site Engineer Skills:
The Senior Engineer role would suit an experienced, self-reliant individual with 7+ years post graduate experience preferably having worked in a healthcare / mixed use construction environment.
• Engineering qualification
• Commercial building / healthcare construction experience
• Main Contractor experience
• An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
• To have good spoken and written communication skills
• To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
• To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
As Senior Site Engineer:
Reporting to and working closely with the Project Manager, driving the project through to successful completion, on time, within budget and to the highest standards as required.
- You will liaise with the Project Manager on day-to-day basis.
- Monitor and evaluate quality control for sub-contractor‘s work
- Coordinating site drawings
- Manage and lead a team of engineers and sub-contractors.
- Supervision and monitoring of ground works and civil engineering contractors
- Develop strong relationships with sub-contractors to deliver the desired outputs—on time and on budget, with high attention to quality and detail
- Maintain site records and quality assurance documentation
What you’ll get in return:
An excellent package will be put in place for the successful candidate of €65k - €70k + vehicle, pension and healthcare depending on experience, and the opportunity to work with one of the largest Main Contractors in Ireland.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to Eoghan McKeever or call us now on (phone number removed).
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.