Network Security Engineer
The Company we are representing is a market leader in the security consultancy field. They secure some of the networks for some of the biggest companies in the world.
If you want to work for a company were you will be exposed to lots of different technologies and different areas of the business then this would be an excellent opportunity for you.
You will be part of a team that is the first point of contact offering remote technical security support and managed security services
You will have excellent analytical skills, and be encouraged to work on your own initiative as well as be an integral part of a dynamic team. As part of this role you will be expected to act as a mentor to junior colleagues and ask as an escalation point.
- Manage daily operational tasks with minimal supervision
- Provide technical security support, advice and further analysis on the vendor products and technologies listed below for our customers infrastructure security needs
- The provision of detailed and accurate guidance on the use of client products to support our customer base
- Effectively interact with other members of the team to provide security solutions to technical issues
- Contribute to problem management by identifying trends in product failures and reoccurring incidents.
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Degree in Security related field
- 3years' experience
- Five year's proven experience gained in a technical support or consultancy role in a corporate security support environment
- Detailed knowledge of Network Security
- Firewalls product experience across vendor i.e. Checkpoint, Juniper NetScreen, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Palo Alto
- Firewall UTM/Sandboxing/App Control experience in CheckPoint, FortiGate
- Routing/Switching/ Dynamic routing protocals (OSPF and BGP) - Cisco, Arista
If you are interested in this position, please apply now or contact Peter Raine on (phone number removed) for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.