- Remote working options
- Leading Irish consultancy
- Strategy & Pre-Sales focused
Our client is a leading Irish consultancy and managed services company with a strong relationship with Microsoft. Due to continued growth in their Cloud Practice, they are seeking an Azure Solutions Architect to join the team to focus predominantly on pre-sales, while working with the delivery teams whom will assist on designs too.
The role is a step away from pure delivery, so you should be someone with strong architecture experience with an interest in more of a strategy focused role.
You will conduct workshop sessions with both internal and external teams to arrive at a solution aligned to customer requirements. You will also build Proof of Concept solutions as required to allow customers to begin to realize the benefits of the cloud.
Perfect English and excellent documentation skills are of paramount importance.
- Work at the core of the Centre of Excellence for Microsoft Azure solutions
- Play a key role in the sales delivery cycle, from prospect to workshops to architecting, documenting and presenting
- Post sales Technical Delivery guidance.
- Be a “trusted expert advisor” when needed - maintaining detailed industry knowledge.
- Work with partner organizations and internal teams to architect and price solutions
- Design and present innovative solutions to customers
- Create technical documentation and all relevant hand over documentation including technical design documents
- Ensure the technical propositions proposed are in line with what best suits the customers needs
- Ensure that proposals are to the level of detail that will ensure no ambiguity with the customer or the professional services team in terms of the work to be done and the associated cost against this work.
- Support the response to technical tenders to agreed timelines
- Devise technical presentations for the team where required
- Liaise with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure divisional projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- 3+ years experience in solution architecture
- Excellent documentation skills
- Solution implementation experience with complex IT solutions and services of the following items:
- - Azure Cloud Solutions and Transformation Services
- - On-premise to Azure migrations
- - Infrastructure design and deployment in Azure
- - Azure networking
- - PaaS services in Azure
- Cloud and security best practices
- Experience in implementing complex IT solutions and resultant managed services
- A third level qualification in IT or relevant experience - Required
- Microsoft Accreditation in Azure - Required
- ITIL Certifications (Foundation/Intermediate) – desirable
From here on out, a fantastic journey awaits with a leading player in the Microsoft space. An employer of choice, and one where you can expect to have a long enjoyable and rewarding career!
Please click APPLY to be immediately considered!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.