Apple Technical Lead Remote Ireland
I am looking for a talented and enthusiastic apple team lead to join a global company if you're an expert in apple technology and are ready to lead a team and work on senior escalations this could be the role for you!
- Accept senior escalations
- Responsible for end-to-end Management of databases from development to mission-critical production systems
- Design, install, configure and maintain Jamf Services and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Continual development of Jamf Automation
- Deliver Jamf implementations and Apple Professional Services
- Manage customer Jamf instances - maintenance, change, support
- Evaluate, solve, and correct issues in real time
- Document troubleshooting techniques for global company use.
- Mentoring of junior team member and provide support when needed
- Continually strive for excellence from team members and yourself
- Excellent written and verbal communication ( ability to talk with both technical/non-technical clients
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and clients
- Team lead experience
- Experience in enterprise environments including client facing roles
- Specialist Level Mac System Administrator
- Specialist Level iOS System Administrator
- Experience with Jamf at scale
- Certified in the following Jamf 300+
- Training provided and payment towards certifications
- Remote working after Covid-19
- Pension and Health care
For more information please contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital (phone number removed)
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.