I'm working with a successful and well known local organisation who are looking to expand their SRE team ahead of a number of important large scale projects that will be implemented over the next few months. They require an experienced Site Reliability Engineer with strong hands on public cloud infrastructure experience (ideally GCP) to lead a migration of huge amounts of legacy code to the cloud.
The upcoming monolithic breakdown will be one of the most important projects the company have taken on in recent years and being one of the lead engineers on this will be a hugely challenging but rewarding opportunity.
You'll be working closely with senior management and coordinating with multiple internal teams to take this project from start to finish. Any previous experience you having of breaking down monoliths and migrating to the cloud would be very valuable to bring to the table.
- Strong public cloud infrastructure experience (ideally GCP but AWS and Azure can be considered)
- Strong experience with CI/CD tools
- Excellent Linux engineering experience
- Strong container orchestration exposure - Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with one or more of chef, ansible, puppet
- Experience with one or more object oriented programming languages would be a big plus
If you'd be interested in applying for the role, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.